Sunday, January 3, 2010

I've got a pocket full of...RANDOMNESS

*Forwarning:  This post is random...RANDOM!!!  Not much going on around here...just relaxing after the craziness that is the holidays.

One day this week I kept hearing something strange...I got up and looked out the window and saw this...

There were a MILLION birds landing in my yard...it was CRAZY!!!  What was even weirder was when I attempted to open the front door to take a better picture they all flew off and since there were so many of them taking off at once that you could hear them flying...WEIRD!!!



I got these cute glasses at Wally World the other day.  We were in desperate need of some new glasses since over half of ours were broken and trashed.  Best part of this bit o' random?  $9 for the complete 16 piece set.  SCORE!!!


This is a note to self...check the outside spicket...it leaks...obviously.  We saw this we when came back from church this morning.  It was so odd how the water froze making that cool little tower. 



Have you heard?  My sister is trying to give me a niece or nephew!!!  Hope on over to her blog and offer her some words of encouragment and prayers.  They are in battle with the dreaded PCOS and are in the process of working things out with a Reproductive Endocrinologist.   My heart goes out to her...we've been there and I fully understand where she is.  Will you join me in praying for her and her hubby?

Well...I gotta run and get warm...this cold weather stuff isn't for me.  Take Care!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a great post and I love the yard full off black birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your sister! God can do the impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Storming the heaven's for Kristen! I can't believe the weather we are having...brrr!! It's not supposed to be this cold here, ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!