On the whole losing weight issue...I'm still holding onto baby weight...yes, three years later...don't judge me. I'm generally lazy when it comes to exercise. I loathe sweating. But...I need to get this weight off. I will try and update regularly on my progress...no weight announcements because a lady never discusses her weight. Be my accountability, will you...I've ordered Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred...pray for me and my nice new TV that we don't get in a fight when Jillian tells me to get my lazy rear in gear.
What are your resolutions?
I'm sure you will do great! I would end up "accidentally" punching the shiny new tv. I am not a fan of Ms. Michael's, ha! I need to get with you about 2 small purse/bags I would love for you to make. It's for 2 little girls. They both have birthday's coming & they are turning 3 & 2! Hope you have an awesome year!
ReplyDeleteWe are such kindred spirits. Our resolutions are exactly the same! Would you be interested in being a part of a "Good Morning Girls" group? You can read more info here: http://womenlivingwell-courtney.blogspot.com/2010/01/good-morning-girls-winter-kick-off.html Let me know! Lana :)
ReplyDeletePS We just "chilled at home" on NYE as well!